Positive Thinking to Build Up Your Business and Yourself!
* Increase your sales
* Develop more confidence
* Start Finally Getting Ahead
A step by step guide to learning positive thinking skills, the kind of skill that you can start cashing in on right away!
* Easy to understand exercises to improve your positive thinking skills...
* Suggestions and tips for increasing internet sales...
* Positive thinking problem solving tips and exercises..
* ANDÖ ways to use positive thinking to take yourself and your business to A WHOLE NEW LEVEL!!!!!
* AND, as if that wasn't enough, this INFORMATION-PACKED e-book also includes...
* Exercises for using visualizations and affirmations..
* Tips on finding a business mentor..
* AND WAYS TO TURN NEGATIVE THOUGHTS INTO POSITIVE ASSETS!
Imagine learning all of these techniques from one easy to understand e-book, an e-book that very well may change your life! Soon, with this e-book in your hand and the power of positive thinking at your fingertips, you could be on your way toÖ
1. Financial Freedom
2. Exceptional Business Success
3. More Fulfilling Personal Relationships
4. And A Greater Level Of Satisfaction With Life
Now Friend, I Know What You Are Thinking.
Would something as simple as positive thinking have that big of an impact on my life and my business?
I understand your concern, and I would never ask you to just take my word for it. The REAL, HONEST answer is that YES, it would and it has been PROVEN to work!
Millions of successful businessmen and women have already incorporated the power of positive thinking skills into their lives and business Major NEWSPAPERS and MAGAZINES have printed their stories. Successful CEO's have written BOOKS on the subject.
And, RIGHT NOW, through this special offer, you can discover all of the secrets to positive thinking with our amazing e-book, and better yet we gave geared it rights towards your goals!
Making it big on the Internet- And I am talking about sooner rather than latter if you know what I mean...!
With this one incredible e-book, you can IMMEDIATELY be on your way to realizing your dreams and reaching your full potential!
Why sit idly by when you can learn the power to realize your dreams?
Why put off your success when you so easily attain your loftiest goals?
Why wait when you could be on your way to happiness TODAY?
STOP PUTTING YOUR FUTURE AND THE FUTURE OF YOUR BUSINESS ON HOLD GO TO My Home Page AriesTrade.com
1. The programs are free, that is if you are not buying the 'credits' but earning them.
2. For some programs, you can specify the category of blogs you would like to view or the sort of visitors you would like to have. The traffic is therefore targeted.
3. While viewing other member blogs, you may come across a couple of interesting ones that you can re-visit or learn from.
4. Since the programs work well only if they have a wide network of members, the administrators often conduct mini contests and games to interest the members. You may find some fun in these communities.
Cons of traffic exchange
1. The biggest negative point is that such traffic exchanges run counter to many advertising programs, especially those that pay you based on impressions you get to your site. A notable one is Google AdSense. If your site's traffic is mainly through traffic exchanges, be prepared to receive reminders like this from the Google administrator:-
“It has come to our attention that invalid clicks or impressions have been generated on the Google ads on your site(s) through users of third-party programs paid or provided with other incentives to visit your site. Such programs may include, but are not limited to auto-surf, pay-to-surf, pay-to-read, or pay-to-click sites.”
2. A number of the sites that register with traffic exchanges are new sites and are not worth the time reading. Many of the established ones that have a good following of readers do not need such traffic exchange programs to boost their traffic.
3. After surfing for a while, you would also find yourself looking at the same sites over and over again, simply because only a fraction of the members are active users. It may be boring in that sense.
4. While I make it a point to read some sites, I believe that many people don't. They may be doing their homework or watching television, and mindlessly clicking the image after every 30 seconds or so. You may be getting more visitors but these are not the people who appreciate your blog contents.
If you want to have a go at it, here are the ones I think you can consider.
This has a 1:1 ratio, which means that for every site you visit, someone will visit yours. The surf timer is 25 seconds and the site layout, ideas, and image icons (with the two big eyes) are pretty nice.
The surf ratio is 2:1, i.e. for every two blogs you visit, one person will visit yours. The saving grace is that they have about close to 50,000 blogs registered, although I have an inkling that only a small percentage of these are active. They do run contests like Battle of the Blogs which add to the fun of using their service.
Another 2:1 ratio traffic exchange. Nothing fanciful about the site, and the administrators should do more work to build up their membership base.
Their surf ratio of 1:1 sounds attractive, and like a few other programs, they throw in free bonus points when you log in or surf. What I didn't like was their lack of response. I raised a technical problem concerning adding a site and despite 2 messages, they have not replied. Such a contradiction to their statement that “at Blog Advance your voice doesn't fall on deaf ears.” Also, I received error messages on a few occasions despite having clicked the correct surfbar images and was unable to proceed to subsequent blogs. I guess there are unresolved bugs in the coding of their program. (Update: This service is no longer available and link is therefore removed.)
This is another 1:1 traffic exchange site that seems to have more commercial sites registered with them than blogs. It has a 30-second timer giving viewers a lot of time to view the blogs. The thing that stands out is that they pay you cash for active surfing ($0.50 for 1000 sites viewed)
This is not blog specific, and you will see a number of non-blog websites. The ratio of 1:1 is good, and the longer surf time of 30 seconds means that you might get more quality traffic, people who browse your blog contents.
They have a 4:3 ratio, and credit incentives to read blogs and find the 'gazoos'.
I happened to come across this site last week. Essentially, when you register your blog with them, other members can review your site, give a rating and post comments. The more sites you visit or review, the higher your blog rank will be, and the more likely that your blog will be seen by others. Unlike the other programs, you will expect visitors to go through what you write in order to review your blog.
While you are looking at traffic exchange sites, you may also want to consider earning money while you are surfing the net. AGLOCO seems to have a nice scheme for you which you may want to take a look. You may also want to consider having AuctionAds to display an eBay auction widget which is compatible with AdSense and other ad systems. No harm trying it since it might give you an extra income.
Feel free to read Google AdSense's official stand on traffic exchange programs at their post "A note on traffic exchange programs".
© Tips for New Bloggers